Periodic Shower Curtain

It’s impossibly geeky of me that I really want one of these, isn’t it?

Yeah, I thought so…

This entry was posted in Imported from Livejournal. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Periodic Shower Curtain

Dude, I should’ve guessed that you’d have one! :)
    Longer showers? Yeah, I can imagine. Still, smelling nice is never a bad thing…

I have one!!!
    It is excellent. It lives up to every hope that you could possibly have for it.
    Just beware, you end up taking longer showers.

3. ryttu3k says:

…It is, actually XD We got a bottle of fancy vinegar this one time, and GENUINELY my first thought was, “Ooh, ethanoic acid!”

Yeah, I’ve been meaning on setting up some kind of whiteboard/shower arrangement for ages now. Steam on tiles just doesn’t last long enough. :P

Yeah, but it’s totally something you’d say. :P

6. I would love one of those, unfortunately, we have sliding doors and no need for a shower curtain. It would be SUPER useful. I also like the idea of the whiteboard. That would be AMAZING.

7. ryttu3k says:

It’s the description if you go through search or something XD

Hehe… Geeky pride!

ThinkGeek is one of those dangerous places where I could easily spend way too much money!
    “Lather, rince, repeat… ooh, argon!”
    lol :)

10. es_skysurfer says:

If i can ever convince my husband, i am SO getting one of those.
    People can call me geeky if they want, but i will still have a cooler shower curtain than them :D

11. ryttu3k says:

I’ve wanted one of these for AGES. I love ThinkGeek. “Lather, rince, repeat… ooh, argon!”
    And my GOD I want the periodic table posted above. That’s the best website EVER.

Seriously, I do some of my best thinking in the shower! Actually, I could really do with a waterproof whiteboard for my shower!
    Nice poster… I’d be sorely tempted, if I had anywhere to put it.

Glad I’m not the only one. ;)

Maybe I shall, maybe I shall… At least, maybe when I can actually spare the cash(!).
    Good luck in finding somewhere. Hope it all gets sorted soon and relatively painlessly. I’m sure you’ll find some cool people to share with, at least for the time being!

15. underwr1tten says:

I’d want one if I could think of a reason for consulting it in the shower. As it is, I have one of these above my fireplace:

And it’s pretty useful. :D

16. orthoflame says:

Dude, I’d totally buy one of those for my bathroom. So count me in the impossibly geeky movement! :P

17. nimblenimbus says:

I saw something similar a long time ago, and I’ve wanted one ever since. :]
    I’m looking for a new place to live. I hope if I do find a place, maybe I’ll have my own shower, or at least share one people who are cool with a totally awesome curtain. That would be great.
    I have no prospects at all yet (finding a place I can afford here right now is impossible) but I can dream! So far it’s looking like I’ll be living on couches for the next few months though. Blech.
    You should definitely get one though :]