Santa was extremely good to me this year. Highlights from my list of goodies are…
- A new pair of black and red stripey gloves
- A shiny chrome USB memory stick
- An adoption certificate for a grape vine (including a tour and a tasting at the vinyard)
- A little robot that walks up walls
- A little crystal skull(!)
- A poseable weeping angel
- A lith print from Riva in Italy
- An iPod Touch (engraved with “We are all made of stars”)
- Money for driving lessons
- A flight to see the Aurora Borealis (including a speaker)
How exciting! I’m especially looking forward to that last one… I can only hope that all the things I gave were nearly enough to say a proper thank you for all of these.
Merry Christmas to one and all!
This entry was posted in Imported from Livejournal
. Bookmark the permalink