My report currently stands at 4987 words. That’s quite meaty. A bit bigger than I was expecting, given it’s not finished yet. I guess I’ve done quite a lot of work!
I still need to:
- Put it into LaTeX
– The copy of LaTeX on my laptop doesn’t work. Which is annoying. Plus the download I need is 1.1 gigs and the connection keeps dropping my download. I guess I’ll need to download it at Uni and bring it back on a memory stick.
- Write the abstract
– When did I start finding abstracts difficult?
- Sort out the diagrams
– I have lots of figures to draw and spectra to obtain…
- Organise all the references
– References are meh!
- Proof reading
– At least a couple of times
This may seems like a lot of work now (and it is!), but hopefully by the time I’m done, most of this can just be cut and pasted directly into my thesis (with a bit of modification), which will probably save me a lot of time later!
Plus, I have plenty of coffee and snacks to keep me going.