I have ample experience in public speaking, addressing audiences ranging between 10 and 100 people in size. To date, my most notable public speaking events are as follows:
- Apr 28, 2011 – Supernovae and Stellar Fireworks
University of Nottingham Public Lectures
- Nov 8, 2010 – Astrobiology
Sheffield Astronomical Society
- Oct 10, 2010 – Life on Other Worlds
Tether artists collective
- Oct 31, 2009 – Life on the Moons in our Solar System?
- Oct 4, 2009 – Science introduction for a screening of Solaris
Stars on Screen @ The Broadway Cinema
- Jul 23, 2009 – Life on Other Worlds
- Mar 14, 2009 – The Search for Life in Space
Wollaton Hall Skywatch Event
In addition, I am an experienced technical speaker, having presented scientific research in a variety of contexts, including major international conferences and to research groups composed chiefly of researchers whose first language was not English.